- This document should be used as a reference for formal requests for Information or Proposals (RFI or RFP) for Omni-channel Management consulting, solutions or advisory work.
- It aims to aid in selection for qualified Omni-channel consultants, system integrators and technology vendors.
- This is applicable for B2B and B2C businesses, for both customer care and commercial use.
- The document employs insights from several Open ROADS Community-led initiatives, including the Omni-channel Management Industry Alliance (OCM-A), cross-industry telecom industry best practices, and an award-winning TMForum Catalyst Project.
- All suggestions are welcome to improve this document and make it more useful for increasing Omni-channel Management maturity for its users.